Interested In Booking A Cheap Business Or First Class Ticket To US & Canada?
The USA and Canada offer fantastic vacation destinations! Book a cheap international flight to a destination in these countries. You can expect beautiful scenery throughout the year. Explore big and busy urban cities or small towns in these two countries. They offer attractions, activities, and events to make your international adventure worthwhile. We can assist you in booking an affordable luxury trip. This includes the best flights and upscale accommodations. The following is an overview of what awaits you when you buy air tickets to the USA and Canada.
Travel Guide for United States & Canada
Venture to the east coast of the USA. Visit cities like New York City, Washington D.C., and Boston. Other popular destinations include LA, Las Vegas, and San Francisco. Plus, Chicago, Seattle, and New Orleans. In Canada, Toronto is the country’s largest city. Vancouver also attracts many visitors. Book low-cost luxury flights to many exciting destinations! Ask our travel gurus for great flight deals. Top airlines include United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, and Air France.
Facts about United States and Canada
- American currency is the US dollar (USD). Canadian currency is the Canadian dollar (CAD).
- All major USA cities and state capitals have international flights.
- The population of the USA is over 320 million. Canadian population is approximately 34 million.
- The USA is considered the world’s most influential and most powerful country.
- The USA consists of 50 states. Plus, Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital.
- America’s territories include Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, and Wake Island.
- USA territories include Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa. Plus, the Northern Mariana Islands and Wake Island.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world by total area.
Languages in United States and Canada
English is America’s official language. Most people in the Unites States speak English, but other popular languages are Spanish and French. Canada’s official languages are English and French. More than 20% of Canadians speak French as their first language, most of whom reside in Quebec.
Top Attractions in United States and Canada
Book flights to both countries. Plan to spend most of your time at top attractions. You will find many activities to keep you busy. Consider adding the following popular attractions to your itinerary.
- White House – Take flights to Washington D.C. to visit the most famous residence in the world. Since 1800, the President of the United States has lived and worked at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Admire this American symbol from the outside. Or, request a free, self-guided tour well in advance of your visit.
- Central Park – Make sure Central Park is on your New York itinerary. It spans more than 800 acres in Manhattan. It is the world’s most well-known urban park. Visit for free from 6:00am until 1:00am daily.
- Golden Gate Bridge – See the bridge as your flight approaches the airport. Then, visit this famous landmark when you explore the city. Stop by the bridge’s Welcome Center for information. For snacks and beverages, visit the Bridge Café.
- Las Vegas Strip – One of the most famous boulevards in the USA. The Strip offers themed hotels, lively casinos, many restaurants and shops, and exciting nightlife. Buy air tickets to this favorite American destination.
- Disneyland – Affordable luxury flights are even better to the “Happiest Place on Earth!” Book a flight to Los Angeles to visit this magical destination. Enjoy enchanting rides and attractions, spectacular shows, and delicious food. Meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Get your own souvenir mouse ears to wear on your return flight home!
- CN Tower – Fly to Toronto to see this famous skyscraper. Venture over 100 flights up to walk across the glass floor. Dine at the 360 Restaurant for revolving city views. At the tower’s base, buy an exclusive Canadian souvenir.
- Granville Island – Air Canada is one of several airlines that offers cheap flights to Vancouver. This is where you can visit this popular shopping and entertainment destination. It includes waterfront eateries and a large farmer’s market. Plus, theaters, galleries, and unique tours.
Best Times to Visit United States and Canada
Before flying, consider the weather and the climate of your destination. Due to excellent weather, the summer is the most popular time to visit both countries. Avoid the summer crowds and enjoy great weather by traveling in April, May, September, or October. In most American states, expect hot summers and cool winters. Expect ild temperatures in the spring and fall. The southern states experience humidity and random rain year-round. Our gurus can search for and find affordable rates on flights and hotels whenever you want to visit these countries, even at the last minute.
Weather in United States & Canada
- Flights to the northernmost parts of the USA from December to April will reach the coldest destinations.
- Summer in the USA is from June to September. Flights to western states arrive at hot and dry destinations. Flights to the Midwestern, southern, and eastern states land in hot and humid destinations.
- Southern Canadian regions experience similar weather to that of the northern United States. The further north you go, the colder the climate gets.
- Like the northeastern United States, eastern Canadian regions are prone to ice storms and blizzards between November and February.
United States and Canada Tour Options
- American Road Trip – Book a cheap flight to the USA. Rent a car upon arrival. Then, embark on a classic American road adventure! See the states from the Coast to Coast route, Florida Keys route, or the famous Route 66.
- Grand Canyon Tour – Visit the famous Grand Canyon. Your cheap flight to the USA doesn’t have to be your only time in the air. Helicopter tours offer great aerial views.
- Rocky Mountain Tour – Add a train adventure to your itinerary. This British Columbia tour offers two days of railway travel. Highlights include the North Thompson, Fraser Valleys, and Rocky Mountains.
- Best of Western Canada Tour – Hop on a flight to Vancouver as your starting point for this Canadian tour. Visit Vancouver, Whistler, Canadian Rockies, and Okanagan Wine Country for two weeks.
Transportation in United States and Canada
- Domestic and international flights are reliable. There are many airports and airlines. Plus, thousands of flights.
- Public transportation in the USA includes taxis, buses, subways, trains, airport shuttles, and bicycles. Their neighbor to the north has the same options.
- Taxis in both countries are metered.
- Other modes of transportation in both countries include ferries and private boats. Most islands off the coasts of the USA are linked by state-run coastal ferry services.
United States and Canada Travel Safety Tips
- Avoid carrying an excessive amount of cash with you during your travels.
- You may be approached by aggressive homeless people asking for money. Firmly refuse, and walk away.
- If you take a flight to Los Angeles with the intent of going to Mexico, do so at an official border crossing. This will avoid any international problems.
- Remember to stay calm and speak politely to police if you are stopped anywhere in both countries. Do not try to bribe police.
- In case of an emergency, dial 9-1-1 at any telephone in the USA.
- Always carry your passports, visas, or Green Cards near country borders. This will help you avoid questioning, possible fines, and detainment.
- Natural disasters can occur within the USA. For example, hurricanes, tropical storms, blizzards, earthquakes, floods, and wildfires. Check the conditions of your destination beforehand.
- Respect personal space in America. If possible, leave at least an arm’s length of space between you and strangers.
- Abide by “No Smoking” signs in America to avoid fines, dirty looks, or even arrests.
- In the USA, the legal drinking age is 21.
- Large Canadian cities often have parked car theft. Avoid leaving your belongings in plain sight. Especially in Montreal where you can be fined for this offense.
- In nearly all Canadian provinces, public indoor smoking has been banned.
- Do not refer to Canadians as Americans. If you do, it can be taken as an insult.
United States and Canada Airport Tips
- Make sure to secure and label all your belongings before arriving at the airport.
- Prior to your flight, you usually need to take your shoes and jacket off for security checks. It’s easier to wear slip-on shoes and one layer of clothes.
- Prepare all your travel documents before you go to any airports, regardless of the airline.
- Avoid wearing excessive jewelry to the airport. You might have difficulty removing your accessories for security inspection.
- Arrive at the airport several hours before your scheduled flight time.
- Wrap or tie a distinctive ribbon around your luggage handle. This helps to identify it among all the others in the airport.
- Do not leave your baggage unattended. Bags and luggage left unattended are considered dangerous, and will be confiscated by airport security.
- Do not leave your baggage unattended. Bags and luggage left unattended are considered dangerous. They will be confiscated by airport security.
- Always cooperate with airport officials and security. Do not refuse airport inspections. Airport security can detain you if you make absurd comments. Then, you could miss your flight.
- Always have your passport, ID, and ticket readily available.
Best Restaurants in United States and Canada
Experience everything your destination has to offer. This includes food, of course! Delicious cuisine is always part of a great American or Canadian vacation. Make your trip a culinary success! Here are some of the fantastic restaurants in remarkable locales!
Fine Dining in US & Canada
- Eleven Madison Park, New York City – It’s worth the flight to NYC to dine at this 3 Michelin-starred Madison Avenue restaurant. The contemporary American multi-course menu emphasizes locally sourced ingredients. Plus, it can be adapted to the meet the needs of diners with dietary restrictions. Expect flawless service in an Art Deco dining room.
- Blue Water Café, Vancouver – Award-winning seafood and wine await you when your flight lands in Vancouver. After departing the airport, settle into one of Vancouver’s finest hotels. Then, head to historic yet trendy Yaletown. Enjoy innovative West Coast cuisine in a beautifully converted warehouse.
- Patina, Los Angeles – Flights to Los Angeles can lead to a luxurious American vacation. This should include a meal at Michelin-starred, award-winning Patina. Enjoy exquisite, modern French cuisine appealing to the most sophisticated palates. Located inside The Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Canoe, Toronto – This upscale Toronto restaurant takes Canadian cuisine to new heights. Located on the 54th floor of the TD Bank Tower. This Financial District hotspot offers stunning city views, a sleek interior, and a uniquely Canadian menu. Several airlines offer great deals on flights to Toronto. This includes Air Canada, American Airlines, United Airlines, British Airways, Air France, and Air New Zealand.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Las Vegas – As your flight approaches the international airport, look for the replica of the Eiffel Tower. During your stay, dine at the tower’s 11th floor restaurant. Enjoy excellent French entrées and awe-inspiring views of the legendary Strip.
- Benu, San Francisco – This award-winning, triple Michelin-starred restaurant is definitely worth the flight to San Francisco. Expect to be wowed by the celebrated tasting menu. It features a fusion of Asian and American flavors.
- Plume, Washington, D.C. – If you go to the White House, consider dining at this nearby, critically acclaimed restaurant. It draws inspiration from Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello gardens. The seasonal menu features American cuisine.
Mid-Range Restaurants in Canada & US
- Mission Beach Café, San Francisco – Travel from New Zealand or South Africa to San Francisco to soak up the local culture. This authentic San Francisco café offers Californian cuisine at an affordable price.
- Bottega Louie, Los Angeles – Since 2009, this trendy locale has wowed Los Angeles residents and visitors. Enjoy a combination restaurant, gourmet market, patisserie, and café. Its New York City vibe, open kitchen, and varied menu attract crowds daily.
- Cookshop, New York City – Enjoy a seasonal American menu with farm-fresh ingredients at reasonable prices. This popular New York City eatery offers delicious yet healthy American food. Get great deals from top airlines for flights to New York City.
- Italian Kitchen, Vancouver – Travel to downtown Vancouver to try this popular Italian eatery. The menu offers an exceptional variety of Italian specialties. This includes favorites like handmade pizzas and pastas. Plus, seafood, steaks, and antipasto. Top your meal off with a selection from the well-stocked wine cellar.
- Mon Ami Gabi, Las Vegas – Dine on the patio of this French bistro for optimal people-watching. Your Las Vegas adventure should include a meal here. It’s one of the Strip’s most popular eateries. Don’t miss out on cheap flights to Las Vegas!
- Old Ebbitt Grill, Washington, D.C. – Classic American fare near The White House. This iconic Victorian-style eatery is well-known for its Oyster Bar and wine.
- Le Paradis, Toronto – Get the best deals from airlines flying to Toronto. Then, you can go to this well-liked French bistro. The menu changes every day. So, there’s always something new to try.
Cheap Eats in US & Canada
- Philippe The Original, Los Angeles – Established in the early 1900s. This deli is one of the most well-known eateries in Los Angeles. It is famous for founding the French dipped sandwich.
- La Belle Patate, Vancouver – This Vancouver hotspot serves traditional poutine. Plus, a variety of other favorites, like hotdogs.
- Jamms Restaurant, Las Vegas – A small, family-owned diner off the Strip. Customers enjoy topnotch breakfast and lunch. Take a taxi here from Strip hotels. Discover why it is known as the “Home of the Pot of Bread.”
- Seven Lives, Toronto – Located in the well-known Kensington Market. This taqueria serves the best tacos in Toronto. Skip the airport food. Head here after your flight lands.
- Papalote Mexican Grill, San Francisco – This is another taqueria worth trying. It is known for its mouthwatering burritos. Buy a jar or two of salsa. Then, take these delicious flavors home with you on your return flight.
- Melt Shop, Washington, D.C. – Quick-service chain restaurant known for its grilled cheese sandwiches. This is the place to go for comfort food.
- Corner Bistro, New York City – Diners frequent this little West Greenwich Village bistro for its delicious yet cheap burgers and beer.
Best Luxury Hotels in United States and Canada
A memorable trip is made even better by a great place to stay! Luxury hotels throughout these countries will wow you. The service and amenities are fantastic. The following hotels are considered some of the best American and Canadian luxury hotels.
- Montage Beverly Hills, Los Angeles – Within walking distance of Rodeo Drive’s upscale shops. This luxury hotel exudes old Hollywood glamour. Socialize at the stylish Italian restaurant or swanky cocktail lounge. Relax by the rooftop pool. Then, enjoy a meal at the adjacent restaurant while admiring stunning city views.
- The Surrey, New York City – This famous hotel is set in a 1926 building. It is just steps away from Central Park. Amenities include a luxurious spa and a gym. Plus, free bike rentals. Dine at the Daniel Boulud restaurant. Sip cocktails at the seasonal rooftop bar and garden.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco – Located a few miles from the Golden Gate Bridge. This luxury hotel offers 1 to 3 bedroom suites. Upgraded accommodations feature balconies and magnificent bay views. All guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast. Business center facilities onsite.
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas– After arriving at the airport, stay at this nearby Chinese-themed hotel. Guestrooms and suites offer vibrant city views. Dining options include 3 swanky restaurants and a posh lounge bar. Plus, a traditional Chinese tearoom. Relax at the chic spa, and lounge in the poolside cabanas. This hotel also features fitness and business facilities.
- The Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver – Located near the harbor and convention center. This ritzy hotel provides 24/7 room service to all guests. Upgraded accommodations feature patios with fire pits and stunning harbor views. Additional perks include butler service, complimentary breakfast, and afternoon tea. Dine onsite at 3 restaurants. Relax at the rooftop pool and spa.
- Park Hyatt Toronto – Visit attractions near this stylish Yorkville hotel. The Royal Ontario Museum and the CN Tower are close by. All guestrooms have free Wi-Fi. Upgraded accommodations offer impressive city views. Dine at the gourmet restaurant onsite. Socialize at the rooftop lounge.
- Hotel Le St-James, Montreal – Old Montreal’s finest hotel is located near the convention center in a refurbished late 1800s building. Perks include free Wi-Fi and 24/7 room service and valet service. Gourmet restaurant onsite.
- The Jefferson, Washington, D.C. – This sophisticated hotel is within walking distance of the White House. It is considered one of the finest hotels in America. It features upscale dining, a luxurious spa, and 24/7 butler service.
Alpha Flight Guru Reviews for Business and First Class Tickets
*All the fares displayed are in USD and include all taxes, fees and applicable surcharges. All prices are ‘from’ per person, based on business and first class weekday travel (Monday- Thursday) from the USA, and depend on the chosen class of service, departure city, and route. Alpha Flight Guru is not able to identify some travel partners or itinerary details online so as to not directly compete with regualr retail sales of the travel partner. Please call toll-free for our best current prices and all the details. Savings of up to 75% off are indicated off the full un-restricted published airfares of major airlines and may vary based on individual fare rules. Some airlines may impose additional baggage charges. The fares are subject to seat availability in the corresponding booking inventory. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights and dates. The fares and their governing rules are subject to change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.