Interested In Booking A Cheap Business Or First Class Ticket To Dubai?
Travel to the United Arab Emirates to visit Dubai, one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. This traditional yet modern Middle Eastern city is a hub for commerce, culture, and global transportation. Dubai is known for its skyscrapers, including Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. When you book cheap air travel to Dubai, you can expect manmade islands, world-class luxury hotels, huge shopping malls, traditional markets, and historical buildings. Dubai offers plenty of exciting attractions, tours, activities, and events that will delight visitors of all ages. Contact us to book cheap luxury flights to Dubai on major airlines, such as Emirates, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Qantas Airways.
Facts About Dubai
- Dubai is a desert city in United Arab Emirates, a country in the Middle East.
- Dubai is only a 6-hour or 7-hour flight from Europe, making it a great getaway for shopping, fine dining, sporting events, and relaxing on the beach.
- Dubai has one of the largest immigrant populations in the world.
- Arabic is the official language of Dubai, but most locals speak English.
- The weekend is Friday and Saturday in Dubai.
- The currency in Dubai is AED (United Arab Emirates dirham).
Top Attractions in Dubai
Dubai is full of activities and attractions that will interest tourists of all ages. See record breaking attractions in Dubai like the world’s tallest building and the world’s largest mall! Discover a unique city that blends desert oasis with cosmopolitan charm. During your visit to Dubai, you can always count on exciting happenings! Dubai is an ideal travel destination for families, couples, and individuals, featuring theme parks, beaches, Friday brunches, historic landmarks, modern wonders, and much more to please everyone. To experience Dubai, book cheap premium flights to Dubai via top airlines, including Emirates, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Qantas Airways. Be sure to add the following top attractions to your Dubai itinerary.
- Burj Khalifa – Atop this Dubai landmark, you’ll find the highest observation deck in the world. At more than 1,800 feet in the air, this unique experience lets visitors admire impressive city views from luxury lounges. Visit the different levels to also enjoy stunning views of Dubai while discovering the history of this Dubai skyscraper. Make the most of your visit by booking a spot on the At the Top Tour.
- The Dubai Fountain – Head to Downtown Dubai to watch the world’s largest choreographed fountain show. The water spouted from the fountain reaches 450 feet in the air! From its Burj Lake location, the fountain’s beam of light is visible many miles away. The show occurs daily, featuring Arab and international music. Get up close by booking a ticket for the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride, available every evening.
- Ski Dubai – This indoor ski resort is located in the Mall of the Emirates, one of the world’s biggest shopping malls. Take ski lessons at the Ski School to learn the basics or improve your skills. Ski Dubai includes five runs varying in difficulty, as well as an area for snowboarding and tobogganing. During your visit, participate in the Penguin Encounter Experience for up-close interaction with the penguins. You can also ride the Snow Bullet and the Zip Line. Stop in at The Alpine Café for hot chocolate and other refreshments.
- The Dubai Mall – Located at the base of Burj Khalifa, this shopping and entertainment destination is the largest in the world. Shop at over 1200 retail outlets, dine at more than 150 eateries, and visit the Dubai Aquarium and the Dubai Ice Rink. Fashion Avenue features top designers like Stella McCartney, Versace, Burberry, and Alexander McQueen. You’ll also find the French Galeries Lafayette, the British Hamleys toy store, and the first Bloomingdale’s to open outside the United States.
- Jumeirah Beach – From the Burj Al Arab, you can walk to this popular Dubai beach. People come from all over the world to relax on the sand or participate in watersports. There’s also a children’s playground and a variety of barbecue and picnic areas. Arrive early because the crowd grows throughout the day. Remember to bring bottled water and sunscreen.
- Jumeirah Mosque – This medieval Fatimid-style mosque is the only Dubai mosque open to non-Muslims 6 days a week. Take a 1-hour guided tour to learn about Emirati culture and religion in a relaxed setting in which you’re allowed to ask questions. Since there aren’t many mosques open to non-Muslims in the United Arab Emirates, this one is a must-visit, if you’re interested. Dress conservatively. Cameras are allowed inside.
- Wild Wadi Water Park – At this outdoor water park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you can enjoy 30 rides and attractions. It is located next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Highlights include Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders, Tantrum Alley, and Jumeirah Sceirah. This water wonderland is a great place for families to spend a day in Dubai.
Best Times to Visit Dubai
If you’re considering booking cheap air travel to Dubai, the best time to visit this United Arab Emirates city is between November and March when daily highs range from the upper 70s to the low 80s. Dubai is always hot, even during the winter. In fact, the winter is a peak season for tourism. Avoid the crowds by visiting during the summer, but expect temperatures over 100°F and high humidity levels. The weather is the hottest between May and September. To avoid heat stroke, do not stay outside for long periods of time, wear lots of sunscreen, and drink a lot of water. Spring and fall temperatures are the most pleasant. Contact our travel gurus to book cheap flights to Dubai via Emirates, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Qantas Airways.
Weather in Dubai
- Dubai is dry on its hottest days and humid during the cool summer days.
- Mild weather occurs from the end of September to the beginning of May.
- Daily temperatures from October to January and March to May range from 68°F to 77°F. Be prepared for colder temperatures at night.
- In winter, nighttime temperatures range from 50°F to 60°F.
- In August, temperatures can reach 129°F in the city and higher in the desert.
- Summertime heat and humidity prevents most outdoor activities during the day.
- Expect a bit of rain sometime between December and April.
Dubai Tour Options
- Dubai Big Bus Tour – This 41-stop, hop-on-hop-off day tour includes a prerecorded guide in 12 languages. Explore top Dubai attractions like the Burj Al Arab and traditional souks during a 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour tour. Discover Dubai at your leisure from an open-top, double-decker bus with impressive city views. The inside of the bus is air-conditioned. Your ticket also includes many complimentary amenities.
- Dubai Desert Safari – This 5-hour evening safari includes driving through desert dunes, an Arabic style buffet, a belly dance show, and camel rides. Watch the colorful desert sunset in a peaceful environment. This tour also includes transportation to and from your hotel and knowledgeable guides. Dress appropriately for warm summer weather and cool winter temperatures. Remember to bring your camera!
- Dubai Seaplane Flyover – Experience Dubai from the air as you soar past stunning skyscrapers, and fly over the manmade islands. The 9-person seaplane takes you on a 40-minute adventure by air, providing unforgettable views of iconic Dubai landmarks. Refreshments are included. Flights are subject to availability. Remember to bring your passport with you.
- Dubai Sightseeing Boat Tour – From a speedboat, see the extraordinary Dubai skyline, and discover iconic Dubai attractions, including the Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, and the Palm Jumeirah. You can choose from 75-minute or 90-minute tour options. The tour leaves from the Dubai Marina, and you must find your own transportation there and back to your hotel.
- Dubai City Tour – Discover the old and new Dubai during this 6-hour tour via air-conditioned vehicle. Your local guide will meet you at your hotel. From there, you’ll visit Dubai’s historic areas, ride on an abra (ancient water taxi) on Dubai Creek, and explore the spice and gold souks. The next part of the tour takes you to new Dubai where you’ll see Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa. Hotel transfers and licensed tour guides are included.
Transportation in Dubai
- Car – Explore the city on your own by renting a car. You will need an international driver’s license, passport, credit card, and insurance. In Dubai, drive on the right side of the road. Speed limits are strictly enforced by radar. You can also book a private car with a driver to pick you up at the airport and chauffeur you around the city. Metered taxis are a safe and comfortable option as well. Taxi drivers speak English.
- Bus – Over 75 bus routes operate within Dubai, and 15 routes travel between Dubai and the other emirates. Dubai buses provide a cheap, convenient, and air-conditioned way to get around the city. Purchase a NOL smart card to pay bus fares. You can also sightsee throughout Dubai via hop-on-hop-off buses.
- Boat – Travel on a motorized abra (wooden boat) between Deira and Bur Dubai across the Dubai Creek. For more modern water transit, travel on a waterbus via Dubai Creek and Dubai Marina. Enjoy luxury seats, panoramic views, and snack bar on board. Water taxis are a more private travel option. The Dubai Ferry travels between Al Ghubaiba and the Marina Station, giving passengers a great view of the Dubai coast and skyline.
- Bike – Cycling in Dubai is increasing in popularity. The city is working towards providing more bikeways in the central business districts and residential neighborhoods. Rent a bike in Dubai only if you’re comfortable doing so.
- Metro – Another cheap and easy way to get around Dubai is by metro. Go to Dubai Metro Station to enjoy a world-class, fully automated, driverless railway system. The Dubai Metro has two branches: The Red Line and the Green Line. Verify the route you want to take before you travel.
- Tram – Dubai Tram travels frequently throughout Dubai to stations such as Dubai Marina, Marina Towers, Media City, Palm Jumeirah, and Al Sufouh. Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers connect to the Dubai Metro.
Dubai Travel Safety Tips
- In Dubai, it is illegal to drink alcohol in public.
- Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy for drunk driving, and such an offense will result in jail time and a fine.
- Disorderly conduct while intoxicated will also lead to jail time or deportation.
- Dubai drivers tend to speed, so do not jaywalk.
- Road rage is common, but keep in mind that rude hand gestures can lead to fines and jail time, if reported.
- Public displays of affection are strictly prohibited.
- Use caution and common sense when visiting Dubai, and become familiar with their laws before you travel.
- Do not eat in public during the holy month of Ramadan from sunrise until sunset.
- Women should dress modestly.
- Keep an eye on your belongings when you’re in crowded areas.
- Take a map with you to make sure taxi drivers are not trying to swindle you by driving the longer way to your destination.
Dubai Airport Tips
- The major airport in Dubai is the Dubai International Airport (DXB).
- DXB is the largest hub in the Middle East and base for Dubai flag carrier Emirates.
- There are 3 terminals at DXB, and they all have dining options.
- If you visit Dubai often and were given an automatic visa upon entry, you can purchase an e-gate card to accelerate the immigration process.
- DXB offers free Wi-Fi to travelers.
- If you’re looking for something to do while waiting for your flight, DXB is known for its duty-free shopping.
- After your flight lands, you can go to the Metro station inside the airport for transportation to your city center destination.
- The Metro Red Line travels to Rashidiya or Jebel Ali.
Best Restaurants in Dubai
Prepare to be amazed by over 5,400 eateries in Dubai. The diverse culinary scene in Dubai features top-quality local and international cuisine. You can find everything you want to eat in Dubai! From award-winning fine dining restaurants to street eats, there’s something for everyone in Dubai. New restaurants open all the time, so you can visit Dubai again and again! Book cheap luxury flights to Dubai to try the following Dubai favorites during your trip.
Fine Dining in Dubai
- Qbara – At this sophisticated Dubai restaurant, enjoy Arabic cuisine, and a light show while you dine. People come from near and far to taste the hot Arabic bread. With a tasting menu that includes full meals, be ready to spend hours here feasting on some of the best cuisine in the city.
- La Petite Maison – Try this award-winning French favorite when you travel to Dubai. Reservations are essential. Expect a month-long wait list. This restaurant attracts celebrity clientele from around the world. You can also visit La Petite Maison in London, Istanbul, Abu Dhabi, and Miami.
- Clé Dubai – Dine on modern Arabic cuisine at this posh Dubai restaurant. Celebrities like Khloe Kardashian have dined here. The restaurant’s interior is dimly lit with lavish furniture and simple décor. For dessert, try the delicious chocolate tart.
- Indego by Vineet – This upscale Dubai restaurant offers a modern menu featuring Indian cuisine with Western influences created by award-winning chef Vineet Bhatia. You can find it in Grosvenor House at Dubai Marina.
- The Ivy – Travel to this Dubai superstar at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers for classic British cuisine. It is a popular dining locale among businesspeople. Visit its sister location in London when you travel to the United Kingdom.
- Table 9 – Guests of Hilton Dubai Creek and visitors from all over the city flock to this sleek hotel restaurant. Known for its high-quality European cuisine and personalized service, this award-winner is a must-try when you’re in Dubai.
Mid-Range Restaurants in Dubai
- Barasti Beach – This popular beach bar has been a Dubai institution for over 20 years. Head to Le Meridien Mina Seyahi to experience this vast, open-air venue firsthand. You can expect a relaxed, welcoming vibe, along with live entertainment, pool tables, and huge TV screens. Try the renowned fish and chips here.
- The Observatory – Located on the 52nd floor of the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel, this Dubai restaurant overlooks Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. It’s an ideal locale for a business lunch or dinner, or for a stylish dining experience with your travel companions.
- Fumé – For international comfort food, head to Pier 7 at Dubai Marina. This eatery opened in 2014, so it’s relatively new to the Dubai culinary scene, but it is quickly gaining popularity among those looking for a delicious, reasonably priced meal in Dubai.
- Beachcombers – This casual beachside restaurant at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a favorite among families for its Friday and Saturday brunch, Pan-Asian buffet, kids-only buffet, ice cream machine, live music, and children’s play area. Special theme nights delight guests from near and far.
Cheap Eats in Dubai
- Salt – This Kite Beach hotspot has been attracting burger fans from around the world since it opened in 2014. It is a sleek food caravan serving burgers, beverages, and ice cream. Simple and affordable.
- More Café – Choose from 5 Dubai locations of this local eatery. The menu includes a bit of everything, so even the pickiest eaters in your travel group can find something to enjoy at cheap prices.
- Hatam – For Persian cuisine, visit this restaurant chain located throughout the United Arab Emirates. Since 1989, diners have enjoyed friendly service and delicious food in a casual setting. While you’re in Dubai, stop by the Dubai Mall location.
- Al Farooj Fresh – Visit the food court at the Mall of the Emirates to try this healthy fast-casual restaurant chain that specializes in grilled chicken. There are nearly 20 locations throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Best Luxury Hotels in Dubai
Impressive accommodations await you in Dubai. With many luxury hotels to choose from in Dubai, you can definitely enjoy a 5-star experience when you visit this spectacular city. Most upscale hotels are in or near the city center, so you will be right in the middle of this vibrant United Arab Emirates destination. Enjoy impeccable service and gourmet dining at the best hotels in Dubai. Choose from beachfront or desert resorts at cheap rates when you contact our travel gurus. We can help you book an unforgettable stay in Dubai at 5-star hotels
- Burj Al Arab – Considered the most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab is an architectural marvel. Lounge at the pool or on the private beach during your stay. From check-in to check-out, the many 5-star amenities and services will definitely impress you.
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray – Exclusively located on Palm Jumeirah, this spectacular resort is a favorite among luxury seekers visiting Dubai. Enjoy ocean views from your suite and gourmet beachfront dining. Pamper yourself with all the lavish amenities and services on offer here.
- Atlantis The Palm – For another upscale option on Palm Jumeirah, book your Dubai stay at this modern hotel. The attentive hotel staff is available around the clock to offer personalized service to each guest. Just steps from this hotel, you’ll find a trendy area with many restaurants and cafés.
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach – This luxury hotel is ideally located in Dubai Marina. Enjoy modern rooms, and dine at the on-site restaurant and bar to unwind after a day of visiting popular Dubai attractions.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Enjoy the private beach right outside this refined Dubai hotel. Additional hotel amenities include 24-hour room service, express check-in and check-out, and free shuttle service. Dine at the hotel restaurant, and socialize at the hotel nightclub. Wild Wadi Water Park is just a short walk away.
- Grosvenor House Dubai – For high-end accommodations in Dubai Marina, book a room at this conveniently located Dubai hotel. Major Dubai attractions are within walking distance of this 5-star property. Ask the helpful concierge to book popular Dubai tours, so you can discover this top destination in the United Arab Emirates.
Alpha Flight Guru Reviews for Business and First Class Tickets
*All the fares displayed are in USD and include all taxes, fees and applicable surcharges. All prices are ‘from’ per person, based on business and first class weekday travel (Monday- Thursday) from the USA, and depend on the chosen class of service, departure city, and route. Alpha Flight Guru is not able to identify some travel partners or itinerary details online so as to not directly compete with regular retail sales of the travel partner. Please call toll-free for our best current prices and all the details. Savings of up to 75% off are indicated off the full un-restricted published airfares of major airlines and may vary based on individual fare rules. Some airlines may impose additional baggage charges. The fares are subject to seat availability in the corresponding booking inventory. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights and dates. The fares and their governing rules are subject to change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.