Flights to Australia
If you can’t be bothered with full-price Australia travel, then no worries. Alpha Flight Guru is your answer to business class flights to Australia for less! Get ‘Down Under’ in comfort and style while saving heaps on your airfare!
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Perth Airport (PER)
Major International Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Air New Zealand
Top Queensland, Australia Travel Tips
- Even at fine-dining restaurants and upmarket hotels, you’ll find the locals to be very affable.
- This region is more than 4 times the size of California with a majority of its population residing on the coast.
- The main attractions are the glorious coastline (think Surfer’s Paradise), world-class theme parks, and unique wildlife.
- Remember, as a subtropical region, you are advised to wear at least 30+ SPF sunscreen and brimmed hats outdoors, especially in the summer months!
- If you wish to cuddle with a Koala, you can have your chance at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It’s only A$15 to have your photo taken with these fuzzy, little marsupials.
- The Bruce Highway is a major highway in Queensland and runs along the coastline. It joins a majority of the coastal cities, but beware of the floods and not-too-familiar visitors on the road!