Travel Information to Asia
If you’re searching for discount business class tickets to Asia, then Alpha Flight Guru is the right place to be! As the largest and most populated continent, there’s plenty to see and do across this vast region. Below, you’ll find lots of useful information to assist you in your travel to Asia.
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
Major International Airlines
- China Southern
Top Asia Travel Tips
- Whenever you travel to Asia, it is recommended to pack lightly. Transportation can be crowded and too much stuff can be hindering on an otherwise pleasant trip.
- Know before you go! Each country in Asia has varying customs laws; some of which are surprisingly strict. To avoid trouble, study up on what can and can’t be brought into each country you plan to visit.
- Don’t try to see too much in a short amount of time. It’s important to keep in mind that things move a little slower in developing areas. Trying to keep a tight itinerary is sure to be a stressor.
- Check the weather first. If you are visiting an island, the monsoon rains may keep you stuck indoors. Research the dates for your destinations and try to plan ahead as best as you can. Check the weather before you go
- Don’t be intimidated about knowing the language, although it can certainly be useful to know the common phrases in the language of the country you visit
- Travel insurance is recommended. Not only for peace of mind, but also for protection of yourself and your bags. You’ll be glad you did once you see how some taxi drivers maneuver through traffic!